Canterbury Fireplaces offer a full survey, design and installation service for gas fires, electric fires, wood burning stovers and multi-fuel burners. Our experiencesd gas fire installers are Gas Safe registered and our solid fuel stove & boiler installation team are HETAS registered for total peace of mind.
Why choose a HETAS Registered Installer?
- You an be safe in the knowledge that their installer has been trained and assessed to carry out compliant work
- Save both time and money and ensure your appliance works safely and efficiently
- Receive a certificate of compliance for the installation
- You’re able to choose from a range of installations covered by the scheme including biomass boiler systems, dry appliances, appliances with boilers, hot water and heating systems along with re-lining chimneys
Why choose a Gas Safe Registered Engineer?
- It’s all about safety. If someone other than a Gas Safe registered engineer does the gas work in your home, you could be risking the safety of your family and your property. Badly fitted and poorly serviced gas appliances can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning
- Using a Gas Safe registered engineer is the only way to make sure your gas appliances are safe.
- Gas Safe registered engineers have been checked to make sure they are competent and qualified to work safely and legally with gas.